PLEASE NOTE: Applicants hired for any position at Springs Valley Community Schools are required to submit a background check immediately after being hired. Click on the link below to submit your background check information. Only those hired need to submit a background check.
Click here to submit your background check information
Substitute Teachers Needed! If interested click on this link, www.pcmiservices.com and click the ‘Start’ button to apply now.
Central Office Secretary Position
Elementary School and Preschool Postings:
- Elementary Teaching Assistant
Springs Valley Elementary is looking for the following qualities in all positions:
- A valid Indiana Teaching License (for teaching positions)
- Shares SV Elementary Core Values of Teamwork, Integrity and Accountability
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to plan, assess and continuously improve instruction by accomplishing school-specific goals focused on continuous improvement
- Embrace professional learning and growth opportunities and contribute to a healthy team/school culture grounded in teamwork, collaboration, high expectations and support
- Plan and implement creative, engaging and purposeful lessons based on the Indiana Academic Standards
For immediate consideration, please submit a Letter of Interest, Completed Application, Resume and References to:
Mrs. Renee Childress, Principal
Springs Valley Elementary School.
356 S. Larry Bird Blvd, French Lick, IN 47432
Please call Mrs. Childress for additional information. 812-936-4820
Junior-Senior High School Postings:
- Springs Valley Academy and Study Hall supervisor (this is not listed on the DOE website nor does it require an active teaching license)
- Band Administrative Assistant (this is not listed on the DOE website nor does it require an active teaching license)
- Classroom aide positions (this is not listed on the DOE website nor does it require an active teaching license)
All teaching positions are listed in full description on the Indiana Department of Education site.
Springs Valley Junior-Senior High School is looking for the following qualities in all positions:
- An active teaching license.
- Strong communication skills with administration, fellow teachers, parents and all students.
- Collaboration with our teachers inside and outside of the normal school day to meet the goals of the students, staff and school building.
- Determination to meet the individual needs of all students to maximize their opportunity to graduate with a diploma.
- Motivating, energetic, well-mannered and dedicated to our Springs Valley school corporation.
Recommendations, but not requirements, for these positions include:
- Additional licenses for scheduling flexibility.
- Possess, or desire to obtain, a Master’s in the content area to fulfill the requirements for dual credit certification.
- Experience applying blended learning to meet the needs of all students.
- Experience or willingness to sponsor and/or coach extra-curricular activities.
Please send a letter of interest, resume and references to:
Kyle Neukam, Principal
Springs Valley Junior-Senior High School
326 S. Larry Bird Blvd.
French Lick, IN 47432
Click here to download Teacher Application form (pdf file)
Click here to download non-certified application form (pdf file)